Essie Vs Opi Vs Sally Hansen

Essie Vs Opi Vs Sally Hansen. I applied essie's go stronger base coat underneath the polishes which is what i always use. Opi apricotcha cheating is on my middle and pinky fingers & essie tart deco is on my pointer and ring fingers.

What nail polish brand is best for me? OPI vs. China Glaze vs. Essie vs. Sally Hansen YouTube
What nail polish brand is best for me? OPI vs. China Glaze vs. Essie vs. Sally Hansen YouTube from www.youtube.com

I wish it dried as fast as the sally hansen polish, but it’s still pretty fantastic. Opi natural nail strengthener, $10.50 here. I feel they are both the same quiality wise , but o.p.i does tend to get thick and goopy quickly and it is a bit over priced.

Essie Gel Setter Top Coat.


It isn’t a dupe, but is fairly close to the nicole by opi color. Essie can be a little rough to work with because of the tiny brush, when it comes to drugstore polishes the easiest are probably sally hansen, then opi and then cnd vinylux from there i think. It should last even longer if you cover the free edge of the nail, not just the top of the nail.

I Had A Viewer Ask Me To Compare Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish To The Opi Nail Polish.


Essie has great colors that last a long time for me (my fav is turquoise and caicos) but also opi sells a great matte top coat that makes any polish look matte! I found that opi would require touch ups I feel they are both the same quiality wise , but o.p.i does tend to get thick and goopy quickly and it is a bit over priced.

I Applied Essie's Go Stronger Base Coat Underneath The Polishes Which Is What I Always Use.


I wish it dried as fast as the sally hansen polish, but it’s still pretty fantastic. By the word on beauty in bath & body care, favorites, makeup, miscellaneous, nail products, product reviews tags: I like the thickness of the brushes and how…

I Haven't Made Any Modifcations To The Review Itself But I Will Be Adding Some Swatches Of The Individual Matte Top Coats Because I Have Been Using Different Ones Recently.


Revlon edit (june 5th, 2013): Its always cheaper and better quality. Data rank has a good in depth analysis, but i wanted to do something a bit more practical.

1St Up Is Riverdale Actress And Covergirl Ambassador Lili Reinhart At 12 P.


Overall i much prefer sally hansen, and even the cheapest nail polishes last forever with a seche base and top coat. I actually think i prefer the zoya in this case, because it's more of a periwinkle. Opi natural nail strengthener, $10.50 here.

Posting Komentar untuk "Essie Vs Opi Vs Sally Hansen"